In conjunction with the SG50, Redwoods team held an amazing race co-ordinated by the respective heads. The day started early approximately 1030am where the team was given color pencils to sell off so to earn some funds for the race. The second stop was to identify a landmark and be there to solve the third puzzle. The fourth point was to find a location from a map given. The fifth is to go to another landmark that was spelt in russian. The second last point is to find merlion and sing the latest 2015 national day song and with that, to the final destination where its at the heart of CBD area.
The race took 2 hours and slightly more - no better way to spend the day National day holidays!
10 to 12 August, off we (the Ops, Jovin Chia and Rodney Tan) go to Kuala Lumpur for more learning and self development. It is a full 3 days of non-stop learning so to further quip ourselves for the betterment for the team.
Our general meeting is held 6 weekly, as usual. However this time, there are more people involved. The day started at 1130am, with an agenda of things to brainstorm on and ended close to 7pm. The day ended with a nice and cosy dinner together.
19 May, both the HR head and OP flew off to attend a meeting and a workshop respectively. It was a strategy meeting hence other delegates from other countries also flew in so to brainstorm together. The day ran through productively and the workshop was packed with loads of knowledge. After which, we had a group dinner together – speaking to the other delegates and expanding our understanding on what works for other countries.
The rest of the delegates flew in the next day – where we all went for our respective workshops. With the topics in line, it was yet another full day of learning. The day ended with a cocktail session, with more delegates this time for even more in depth conversations.
The 3rd day was with half day workshop with free and easy after. We didn’t stop our learning when the workshop ended, we went on meeting up with other delegates from other countries. The questions flew out one after another so to fill up our ever-inquisitive-and-want-to-learn-more mentality. When the sun starts to set, we headed back to our room to prepare for the dinner and dance cum awards session.
We were all dressed up for the black tie dinner and dance event, went to the ball room and await for the session to begin. The award presentation that we looked so forward to is without a doubt our newly advanced OP, Jovin Chia. Jovin went through a series of challenges throughout the years with us, and now he has earned himself the award and that made all of us really overjoyed. With the end of the session, comes the party – where we all let our hair down and enjoyed ourselves.
The next day, we had our free and easy again where we headed out for some muscles relaxing session (massage) and sumptuous seafood such as lobster! In the evening, we then headed for a casual performance dinner and ended the night with KTV that is filled with great laughters.
The workshops never fail to bring us greater knowledge and always leave us with clearer directions. Looking forward to the next!
The first time ever that we took the AGM to another country – Malacca! All that went, apart from the senior team, were all that has shown great results in performance.
We gathered early for the ride in a personal coach and reached Malacca as planned, with AGM starting at 1pm. The agenda was full however fulfilling. Day one ended with the team at Jonker Street and some chill session.
Day 2 started early at 830am and the real learning begins. Each speaker went for their topics respectively and some Q and A sessions after which. The time got extended due to the eager learning mentality of the attendees. We then headed for our team activity – Go Kart and Paint Ball! Awesome fun and team work filled the second half of the day before we headed for sumptuous nyonya dinner. The day didn’t end just there, we didn’t forget to let our hair down with some fun party!
This trip definitely brought new learning to all and bringing the relationship to the next level!
It was 930am on 26 February when all the guests came in for the official grand opening! An orientation was done before the lion dance was to begin. Approximately at 950am one could hear the drums beating from afar and at 10am sharp – the lion dance started. As per the tradition, mandarin oranges were ‘plucked' by the lion to form a prosperity word (in mandarin) for good luck. After which, both lions ‘danced’ in front of all the partners and around their working desks (all for the sake of good luck as well).
The entire atmosphere was fantastic as everyone went forward to touch the lion and took an endless number of photos. It didn’t end just after the lion dance – as there was “Yu Sheng” planned for everyone - where Adrian Chua (MD) wanted everyone to be blessed with a great 2015. Five stations were set with “Yu Sheng” and with one representative each taking the lead to co-ordinate, where auspicious words were said with each toss.
The opening ended after everyone finished their “Yu Sheng” and some great catching up.
A team of 5 delegates came to Paya Lebar Square for a session of learning and sharing. This was a time for networking and brainstorming for the Redwoods team!
- The Redwoods Advance TL/Senior TL team Day-out!
- Christmas 2014 at Redwoods Advance Pte Ltd
- Redwood Advance team building activity at Kuala Lumpur
- Redwoods Participated in the Career fair in Singapore Management University ( SMU)
- Redwood Advance Singapore Bubble soccer game – Team building and Fun
- Redwoods Advance on Business Trip to Australia
- Redwoods Advance Singapore’s Sports Day at Bishan Stadium | A Fun-Filled Day of Activities
- Redwoods Advance in Phuket Thailand for the R&R Award Dinner and Asian Administrators Conference
- Redwoods Advance and Singapore Cancer Society team up for ‘Gift of Hope Carnival’
- Redwoods Advance Singapore at Tanglin Trust School for WWF School Outreach Program
- Redwoods Advance Singapore at 365 Cancer Prevention Love Lunch, to ‘support’ the Cancer Society Programs
- Redwoods Advance Singapore - Games Day, to break the ice
- Redwoods Advance’ Singapore Convention to Look Back and Celebrate Past Achievements
- Redwoods Advance joins forces with WWF for the Earth Hour Event
- Redwoods Advance - Kuala Lumpur Trip
- Redwoods Advance - Turi Beach Rest & Relaxation Trip
- Redwoods Advance’s Weekly Team Outing at – the Mind Café
- Redwoods Advance’ Chinese New Year Celebrations - Lion Dance Performance at the Office
- Redwoods Advance’ Chinese New Year Celebration at Adrian Chua’s House
- Redwoods Advance’ Chinese New Year Celebrations at the Office