A very packed trip filled with loads of catch up sessions with the Koreans (the group counterpart).
Adrian Chua (Country Manager of Singapore) was invited to Korea to run some topics hence at the same time; he decided to bring some of the well-deserved individuals to head up for exposure as well.
We landed early and started off the day roaming around Seoul – eating and shopping. The next 2 days were lined up with loads of agenda (workshop). The days started as early as 7am and ended with a group dinner around 11pm. Despite the long hours, we never felt it to be tiring, as we had broadened our minds with knowledge and filled our soul with laughter.
The fourth and fifth days were pretty much getting to know Seoul better. The Country Manager of Korea, Yong Kim, was very hospitable where he took us around Seoul to the places such as Seoul Tower, Insa-Dong, etc.
All in all, the trip gave us such happy memories and great experience. And we will definitely be back for more!
The yearly Uk trip - and for the second time Jovin Chia was set to go. Flying on the 10 September and returning to Singapore on 19 September. Learning is never enough. To be further developed is constantly on our mind. The days were filled with workshops after workshops. Jovin headed back with a bag of knowledge and all ready to guide even more!
The 3 days 2 nights learning trip to Hong Kong! The winners (8 of them) led by Adrian and Youjia touched down in Hong Kong on Sunday and soaked themselves with some thrills at Ocean park before serious learning kicks in for the next 2 days.
As the saying goes, a picture paints a thousand words!
Fulfilling our bi-monthly visit, where we did detox exercise, had patient sharing sessions and also an award session - to Ryn Lim. One of the reasons why we are doing what we are doing, just because we believe that nothing can buy the happiness we get when we know that what we do actually brings a difference to some others.
In conjunction with the SG50, Redwoods team held an amazing race co-ordinated by the respective heads. The day started early approximately 1030am where the team was given color pencils to sell off so to earn some funds for the race. The second stop was to identify a landmark and be there to solve the third puzzle. The fourth point was to find a location from a map given. The fifth is to go to another landmark that was spelt in russian. The second last point is to find merlion and sing the latest 2015 national day song and with that, to the final destination where its at the heart of CBD area.
The race took 2 hours and slightly more - no better way to spend the day National day holidays!
10 to 12 August, off we (the Ops, Jovin Chia and Rodney Tan) go to Kuala Lumpur for more learning and self development. It is a full 3 days of non-stop learning so to further quip ourselves for the betterment for the team.
Our general meeting is held 6 weekly, as usual. However this time, there are more people involved. The day started at 1130am, with an agenda of things to brainstorm on and ended close to 7pm. The day ended with a nice and cosy dinner together.
- Redwoods quarterly R and R, at Langkawi!
- Alliance Group Meeting cum workshop!
- Paya Lebar Square Grand Opening!
- Redwoods Advance team welcomes the South East Asia Japanese counterparts
- Redwoods Advance Pte Ltd had more team night fun!
- The Redwoods Advance TL/Senior TL team Day-out!
- Christmas 2014 at Redwoods Advance Pte Ltd
- Redwood Advance team building activity at Kuala Lumpur
- Redwoods Participated in the Career fair in Singapore Management University ( SMU)
- Redwood Advance Singapore Bubble soccer game – Team building and Fun
- Redwoods Advance on Business Trip to Australia
- Redwoods Advance Singapore’s Sports Day at Bishan Stadium | A Fun-Filled Day of Activities
- Redwoods Advance in Phuket Thailand for the R&R Award Dinner and Asian Administrators Conference
- Redwoods Advance and Singapore Cancer Society team up for ‘Gift of Hope Carnival’
- Redwoods Advance Singapore at Tanglin Trust School for WWF School Outreach Program
- Redwoods Advance Singapore at 365 Cancer Prevention Love Lunch, to ‘support’ the Cancer Society Programs
- Redwoods Advance Singapore - Games Day, to break the ice
- Redwoods Advance’ Singapore Convention to Look Back and Celebrate Past Achievements
- Redwoods Advance joins forces with WWF for the Earth Hour Event
- Redwoods Advance - Kuala Lumpur Trip