18 January 2016
The first Alliance Family Day, where games were played to foster even better relationships and enhancement of team work which is definitely the key to an organisation success!
14 - 17 January 2016
Korea Convention (Seoul) 2016
A winter trip up Seoul, where the team experienced snow with a temperature of as low as -11 degrees!
We got to know how the Koreans work - such great positivity and ambition! From a 100 odds manpower size to now close to 400, all within a span of a year. What an eye opener and great learning!
Due to the packed travel for the month of December 2015, we brought the meeting to a nearby country – Johor Bahru. It was a 3 days 2 nights travel that consisted of a half day workshop and a full day meeting. To spice things up, with the 2 apartments that we had, we decided to each whip up a dish!
Apart from the learning and goals setting, it was warm to have all of us putting effort for each other’s tummy – totally yummy in our tummy indeed!
A trip packed with loads of learning where we travelled to both Bangkok and Chonburi
- shopping on the first day on the 13 of December
- 14 and 15 December where exchange of learning starts
A picture paints a thousand words indeed, and more of such to come!
A big year (2015) for us indeed. Where we headed into KL with 1 Organisational Head, 2 Ownership awards and 1 Organisational Head Administrator award.
We went a day earlier where we had massage and organisational dinner together. The second day was mainly focused on rally, which started at 2pm. The event was simply amazing and everyone was filled with smiles, picking up their awards. Straight after, we headed to Movita for the after rally party, co-hosted with the Korea counterparts. The night ended well and we set back to Singapore the next day.
Organisational Head Award
Organisational Head Administrator Award
Rising Star Owner award
A very packed trip filled with loads of catch up sessions with the Koreans (the group counterpart).
Adrian Chua (Country Manager of Singapore) was invited to Korea to run some topics hence at the same time; he decided to bring some of the well-deserved individuals to head up for exposure as well.
We landed early and started off the day roaming around Seoul – eating and shopping. The next 2 days were lined up with loads of agenda (workshop). The days started as early as 7am and ended with a group dinner around 11pm. Despite the long hours, we never felt it to be tiring, as we had broadened our minds with knowledge and filled our soul with laughter.
The fourth and fifth days were pretty much getting to know Seoul better. The Country Manager of Korea, Yong Kim, was very hospitable where he took us around Seoul to the places such as Seoul Tower, Insa-Dong, etc.
All in all, the trip gave us such happy memories and great experience. And we will definitely be back for more!
The yearly Uk trip - and for the second time Jovin Chia was set to go. Flying on the 10 September and returning to Singapore on 19 September. Learning is never enough. To be further developed is constantly on our mind. The days were filled with workshops after workshops. Jovin headed back with a bag of knowledge and all ready to guide even more!
The 3 days 2 nights learning trip to Hong Kong! The winners (8 of them) led by Adrian and Youjia touched down in Hong Kong on Sunday and soaked themselves with some thrills at Ocean park before serious learning kicks in for the next 2 days.
As the saying goes, a picture paints a thousand words!
Fulfilling our bi-monthly visit, where we did detox exercise, had patient sharing sessions and also an award session - to Ryn Lim. One of the reasons why we are doing what we are doing, just because we believe that nothing can buy the happiness we get when we know that what we do actually brings a difference to some others.
- Our nation Mr. Lee, once again!
- Our nation Mr. Lee
- SG50 celebration - The Redwoods team amazing race
- Workshop in KL - where learning never stops
- Redwood Advance Pte Ltd - Alliance General Meeting
- Redwoods quarterly R and R, at Langkawi!
- Alliance Group Meeting cum workshop!
- Paya Lebar Square Grand Opening!
- Redwoods Advance team welcomes the South East Asia Japanese counterparts
- Redwoods Advance Pte Ltd had more team night fun!
- The Redwoods Advance TL/Senior TL team Day-out!
- Christmas 2014 at Redwoods Advance Pte Ltd
- Redwood Advance team building activity at Kuala Lumpur
- Redwoods Participated in the Career fair in Singapore Management University ( SMU)
- Redwood Advance Singapore Bubble soccer game – Team building and Fun
- Redwoods Advance on Business Trip to Australia
- Redwoods Advance Singapore’s Sports Day at Bishan Stadium | A Fun-Filled Day of Activities
- Redwoods Advance in Phuket Thailand for the R&R Award Dinner and Asian Administrators Conference
- Redwoods Advance and Singapore Cancer Society team up for ‘Gift of Hope Carnival’
- Redwoods Advance Singapore at Tanglin Trust School for WWF School Outreach Program